Students of Countryside enter to win a NEW Kindle Fire!
SPRING BREAK CHALLENGE!
An online interactive bullying/cyberbullying education and prevention course for secondary students.
Hey, Countryside students!
Want to learn how YOU can help prevent bullying?
Complete this one-hour course (see link below) over Spring Break and bring in your certificate of completion to Mrs. Clausen for a sweet treat as well as an opportunity to be entered into a drawing to win a brand new KINDLE FIRE!
2 WAYS YOU CAN SIGN UP:
– see directions below at “Is this your first time here?”
2. Send an email to:
firstname.lastname@example.org with your first and last name stating “Register me – Countryside”
Certificates are due to Mrs. Clausen by Friday, April 6th at 1:45PM!
Is this your first time here?
Hi! For full access to courses you’ll need to take a minute to create a new account for yourself on this web site. Each of the individual courses may also have a one-time “enrollment key”, which you won’t need until later. Here are the steps:
- User ID: first name and full last name, no spaces, no caps (ex: John Doe is johndoe)
- Initial Password: PCS1 (you will be required to change this once logged in)
3. An email will be immediately sent to your email address.
4. Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
5. Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
6. Now, select the No2Bullying course.
7. Enrollment Key is: PSC1
You can now access the full course. If you need to log out and back in later to finish you just need to enter your personal username and password to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.
8. Print your certificate or download and save to print later to bring in to school.
FOR TECH SUPPORT EMAIL: email@example.com